New friends

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 3 April 2011 8.28pm
Hi I am an Asian professional male, in my early thirties. I have been living in the area for over 3 years now. Due to the nature of my work and the fact that all my friends have either gone back or are married, I am starting my social life all over again. The same old story :).

I am looking for genuine, reliable, like minded, consistent and sane lol people to hang out with, to play squash, go swimming, possibly travel and to make the most of this summer and all future seasons! I am into cinema and music, not an avid reader. Like exploring new things. Not averse to exhibitions, galleries and museums. Would try anything new once.

I am generally free after 730 pm on weekdays and weekends. Anyone interested, please give me a shout and let us arrange to meet up.

Thanks
Monday 4 April 2011 5.21pm
Hi I am an Asian professional male, in my early thirties. I have been living in the area for over 3 years now. Due to the nature of my work and the fact that all my friends have either gone back or are married, I am starting my social life all over again. The same old story :).

I am looking for genuine, reliable, like minded, consistent and sane lol people to hang out with, to play squash, go swimming, possibly travel and to make the most of this summer and all future seasons! I am into cinema and music, not an avid reader. Like exploring new things. Not averse to exhibitions, galleries and museums. Would try anything new once.

I am generally free after 730 pm on weekdays and weekends except wednesdays though. Anyone interested, please give me a shout and let us arrange to meet up.

Thanks

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: