Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 3 July 2011 11.00pm
Hello everyone! I've recently moved to the area and was wondering if anyone was looking for a squash partner or if there is a league / social squash club about?

I've played at the Fusion Centre at E&C a few times with work colleagues but am hoping to find someone from SE to play with. Drop me a note if you are interested. I'm fairly new to squash but do know how to hold a racquet.
Tuesday 19 July 2011 6.13pm

Welcome to Bermondsey :-)

I'm also looking to hook up with a beginner to play squash. I am not bad on my feet, have played squash only a couple of times but loved it and would like to continue.

Let me know if your'e still up for it.

Tuesday 19 July 2011 9.10pm
Ummm... not sure if you got my other email, so am going to reply here too.

I'm still keen - early mornings are best for me (usually 7, if that's not too early). I've noticed that the Fusion centre courts are usually available at that time too. Let me know when would suit you. We can play somewhere else if you have a preference.
Friday 20 February 2015 6.06am
My friend's son has moved here to Chiswick from Colombia. Are there any teenagers in this Chiswick/Acton area? School hasn't started yet so his opportunity to meet friends is limited. He likes the usual football and skateboarding, music etc and wonders where any other Spanish speaking lads might be.

Friday 22 April 2016 4.58pm
Hey, I am keen on squash. Is anyone playing or looking for a partner?

Where are the courts? In SE1?
Saturday 22 October 2016 4.11pm
I am/was intermeduate level before a break. Would like to play on thurs/fri in se1....

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: