walking group

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 11 July 2011 9.54am
Hi Everyone

The walking group that was started by Natalie some months ago is still meeting most Wednesday evenings, but we are looking for more people to join us.

It's a good way to meet new people, get some exercise and explore your local area.

If you are interested in coming along then Private message me with your email address and I will send you the details.

Thanks.
Wednesday 3 August 2011 7.49am
i have recently moved to Shad Thames and i am interested in exploring the area-more details please
Friday 19 August 2011 12.03pm
Hi please send me more details about this walk to earths_moon@hotmail.com
I would like to know what local area this walk explores, for how long, the meeting time and place etc. Thank you.
Wednesday 26 October 2011 11.33pm
Hiya, I'm interested in joining this group and was wondering if it is still running and what time etc. Julie
Monday 27 February 2012 9.09am
are these still going-when is the next one and what are the details?
Friday 2 March 2012 2.12pm
Hi Everyone

The walking group stopped at the end of the summer. We met at 7pm and there was no set route - we just explored Bermondsey, Borough etc for an hour or so.

It may start again when the evenings are lighter. If you want any more details PM me with your email address.

Thanks
Paul
Sunday 15 April 2012 12.43pm
Hi

Just wanted to know if the walking group had restarted. If so, please let me know details of how to come along.

Thanks
Wendy
Sunday 15 April 2012 7.03pm
yes i would like to come along too. didn't manage last time, but have a bit more flexibility now. would be lovely to enjoy walks now the evenings are lighter.
Monday 16 April 2012 1.12pm
Hi Wendy and Alison

It hasn't restarted yet but I was going to soon. If I don't have your email address already then PM me with it and I will let you know.

Paul
Monday 23 April 2012 8.15am
Sounds a great idea...if it isnt book club evening I'd love to come along during the summer.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: