Any 15 year olds?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 2 September 2011 10.34am
My friend's son has moved here to Chiswick from Colombia. Are there any teenagers in this Chiswick/Acton area? School hasn't started yet so his opportunity to meet friends is limited. He likes the usual football and skateboarding, music etc and wonders where any other Spanish speaking lads might be.
Friday 2 September 2011 12.11pm
sandee wrote:
My friend's son has moved here to Chiswick from Colombia. Are there any teenagers in this Chiswick/Acton area? School hasn't started yet so his opportunity to meet friends is limited. He likes the usual football and skateboarding, music etc and wonders where any other Spanish speaking lads might be.

Suggest you take a look at a Chiswick related forum. It's not the same format as this one but it may be a start: here. I know Chiswick has quite a few French and Polish residents, but no idea about Spanish speaking ones.

That site links to another one for the Acton area.
Saturday 24 September 2011 9.54pm
sandee wrote:

I suggest he goes to mass at St Georges cathedral,I think the Spanish (spoken) mass is 11 or 12 sundays,full of Columbians a couple of whom I work with,and then on to the elephant and castle shopping centre for nibbles.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: