Christmas Drink for Border Reivers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 13 December 2011 4.41pm
By which I mean I am, as ever, technically just over the border in SE16...

Anyway, I'm having various friends and colleagues round for Christmas Drinks and nibbles on the afternoon/evening of Sunday 18th, and given I've taken my fair share of SE1 hospitality over the years - and the probability that I'm going to shift elsewhere in London next year - it might be nice to invite some folk from here.

I'm mainly thinking of people I've met at the Summer and Firework parties, but new friends aren't out of the question either!

Anyway, if you're interested drop me a direct message and I'll send you over the address and details and so on! If you can't remember whether you've met me, I'm the one who looks like this (on a good day).
Thursday 15 December 2011 12.16pm
Oh dear beingjdc, so sorry we are in Tel Aviv or we'd be there. Have a good one! And think CAREFULLY before you move!
Thursday 15 December 2011 3.03pm
Ah well, so it goes!

And yes - moving is I think non-negotiable, and what I want isn't really in my price range in the nice bits of SE1. SE11 is not out of the question, nor is a nicer bit of SE16 - tho' the leading contenders are probably Swiss Cottage and Maida Vale, so I'd still be within partying distance anyway!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: