English Language Practice Group - First Meeting in London Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 27 February 2012 10.17am
I've run into so many people from abroad that came to London to improve their English that I thought it would be nice to setup a group on Facebook and try and organise some Free Social Gatherings so that both learners and native English speakers could meet and talk.

We've set the date of the first Meeting on Friday 23rd March 2012 @ 8pm in a bar opposite London Bridge Station.

But what I'm looking for are suggestions to take people to afterwards? I was looking at the SE1 Nightclub but see from this website it's now closed down.

Any other suggestions of places to go near London Bridge?
Most people I assume would want to go home before the trains stop running, but some might like some Night Club suggestions.
Thursday 1 March 2012 12.42am
Hi, have sent you a PM.
Saturday 17 March 2012 10.58pm
Thanks for the reply. I've checked your PM and replied, thanks so much.

Also does anyone know of any latin / salsa clubs open on a friday night, was thinking perhaps to go to that kind of club afterwards. Our meetup is taking place just opposite London Bridge Station and will probably run from 8pm to 11pm, so want to perhaps look into Salsa / Latin Club that is within walking Distance of London bridge Station for this coming Friday.
Thursday 12 April 2012 10.54am
Hi,
I just saw your ad about the social meetings for native and foreign English speakers and thought I would like to join if that is possible. I am Czech, 25, psychology student.
When is your next meeting?
Thanks!
Best,
Klara

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: