Mountain bikers in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 20 October 2012 7.27pm
Anyone in SE1 want to come mountain biking on the South Downs one Saturday or Sunday? The plan would be to get the train from London Bridge to Hassocks (about 50 mins each way) and spend a few hours riding on the downs before heading back to London Bridge on the train. John
Sunday 18 November 2012 4.11pm
Only just seen this message - im definitely interested in doing this. I really miss MTB since moving to London and used to live in Sussex so know the Downs well. Let me know if you're still interested in this
Friday 5 April 2013 8.47pm
Hi there,

Bizarrely I've only just received a notification about your message on 18th Nov 2012 from the SE1 forum (5th April 2013).

Yes, I'm definitely up for some mountain biking. If you can email me at johnfromlondon'at'hotmail'dot'com I'll email you back my tel no. and we can chat about potential options and timings.

If there's anyone else out there interested in mountain biking now the summer is hopefully about to arrive feel free to also email me. I've also got a half decent spare mountain bike if anyone wants to come along and doesn't have a bike in London.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: