Fireworks Saturday Night

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 25 October 2013 8.53am
Anyone want to come and watch fireworks from my terrace on Saturday 2nd Nov? Apparently all the big displays are scheduled for that night. Please let me know!
Jac
Tuesday 29 October 2013 9.52am
Thanks for the offer Jackie but I am out of the
country this year
Wednesday 30 October 2013 8.50am
Have a super time Jac and Happy Birthday!
Friday 1 November 2013 10.35am
Jackie Thank you. I would like to come and watch them. We don't know each other, but I think you know of me as I used your lovely builders. Do you know what time they are scheduled for?
Sue Nowak
Friday 1 November 2013 10.43am
Sue how lovely. Come any time after 6.30...the big displays are around 7.30 but there are fireworks all evening. The drill is that I make soup and some sort of food - we are rather a small and select group this time - and people bring something to top up. You come to Metro Central Heights and ask reception to explain to you how to get to our place (quite hard if you've never been before)> Looking forward to meeting you! Saw Mariuz only yesterdayj!
Friday 1 November 2013 6.55pm
Hi Jackie,
We can't make it but thanks for the invitation. Are you going to book club on Wednesday?
Una & Mike
Saturday 2 November 2013 6.50am
OH so sorry Mike and Una. but good to hear from you. alas no wont be at book club as am flying back afternoon, only seat available...dammit. Miss you all I must say.
Saturday 2 November 2013 8.42am
Jackie
That's great! Look forward to seeing you later.

Sue
Saturday 2 November 2013 4.08pm
JonR and I will see you around 7 xxx
Saturday 2 November 2013 4.20pm
goody!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: