Making new friends SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4
Wednesday 2 July 2014 7.00pm
Sounds like a great idea Nina! I've PM'd you and I'm heading to the book club tonight, it's my first time and I haven't read the book but I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone else has to say about it as well as enjoying some general chat and craic.
Tuesday 8 July 2014 3.55pm
Hello

I'm new to the area and would love to join the SE1 Bookclub. Is there an email list or Facebook page I could join to get info and updates?

Thanks!

Charlotte
Tuesday 8 July 2014 4.02pm
Hi Charlotte,

Welcome to SE1!

The book club is organised via a forum thread - also in the Forum under Socials - here's the link for you http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/4/178116. You can follow threads so that you get an email alert each time someone posts.

I haven't yet been but hope to go to the next one so hopefully see you there!

Nina

PS the books are chosen two months in advance so the August one is The Chrysalids; the one most recently mentioned on the thread is for September.
Wednesday 9 July 2014 8.07pm
Hi Charlotte,

I went for the first time in July and it was really enjoyable and a nice way to meet new people. I hadn't even read the book but went along anyway! Hope to see you and Nina at the next one (I plan to read the book this time!)
x
Tuesday 15 July 2014 9.02pm
Hi,

I'm definitely up for a meet up! I've been lurking on this board for almost 10 years, I need to step into the light and say hi!
Wednesday 16 July 2014 3.28pm
Sounds good waterloogirl! I've really enjoyed the two outings I've had with locals - it's a really great way to explore the location and meet new people. Hope to meet you soon!
Tuesday 22 July 2014 9.05pm
Hi everyone,

AndrieMac and I are meeting at the Dean Swift next Tuesday (29th) at 7pm. All welcome!

http://thedeanswift.com/location/
Thursday 24 July 2014 3.48pm
I might pop along and join you ... thanks for the invite.
Thursday 24 July 2014 3.49pm
Cool, count me in
Thursday 24 July 2014 4.02pm
Great, look forward to meeting you :)
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: