Making new friends SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4
Sunday 3 August 2014 10.16am
Enjoyed meeting Andrea and Nina VERY much, hope to see more of you. And good to see Juanita after yonks. Keep it up kids!
Sunday 3 August 2014 4.13pm
And you too Jackie! Loving the SE1-ness! :-)
Sunday 3 August 2014 4.18pm
Likewise! Hope to see you all Weds
Sunday 15 February 2015 3.53pm
Hi, I've just seen this thread from last summer. I've recently returned to SE1, having spent a year abroad and am keen to meet people in the area. I'm mid-30's, F and just wondering if there are any socials in the area soon? If there are I'd love to join, thanks! N
Tuesday 17 February 2015 5.34pm
nlewis wrote:
Hi, I've just seen this thread from last summer. I've recently returned to SE1, having spent a year abroad and am keen to meet people in the area. I'm mid-30's, F and just wondering if there are any socials in the area soon? If there are I'd love to join, thanks! N

I'm planning to go along to the Community Film Club next Monday at the Tate Modern.
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/groups/community-film-club

It is a classic British film called "The Leather Boys" from 1964 starring Rita Tushingham
Monday 23 February 2015 11.36pm
juanita wrote:
nlewis wrote:

I'm planning to go along to the Community Film Club next Monday at the Tate Modern.
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/groups/community-film-club

It is a classic British film called "The Leather Boys" from 1964 starring Rita Tushingham

Really enjoyed this evening's film at the Tate Modern. It was a privilege to meet the star of this classic film, Dudley Sutton, who was present to introduce the film.
Thursday 26 March 2015 2.37pm
i. Hi. Iíve recently moved into the SE1 area and looking to make some friends. If you all are still meeting up, itíll be great to join you. If your around this Saturday evening/night, it will also be great to get to know anyone who fancies hanging out and having a drink.
Thursday 30 April 2015 9.57am
I think the Facebook group mentioned earlier was a great idea. We can use it to schedule some meetings and stuff :)
Tuesday 5 May 2015 9.08pm
Hi. Any1 here would like to do some gym together? I started few weeks ago but my motivation is burning out
Wednesday 13 May 2015 8.33am
Hi All,

Anyone looking for friends? I would recommend the ToucanDo App, I found it pretty cool. You can find people nearby seamlessly based on a shared Activity.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: