SE1 Book Club 2015

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Current: 9 of 9
Wednesday 6 January 2016 11.25am
I've started on the January book, so I'm looking forward to coming along finally ... Will it be at The Royal Oak again? I must admit that's quite a handy location for me.
Jac
Thursday 14 January 2016 6.40pm
Greg3 wrote:
Keen to head along to a couple of these, but sadly cannot make the 18th Jan. Will keep an eye out for February dates and the new books...
Sorry you cant make January but look forward to meeting you in Feb.
I have started a new thread for this year.
Jac
Thursday 14 January 2016 6.44pm
Chris Thompson wrote:
I've started on the January book, so I'm looking forward to coming along finally ... Will it be at The Royal Oak again? I must admit that's quite a handy location for me.

Brilliant, look forward to meeting you.

I think we are going to try The kings arms in Newcommen street so hopefully still handy for you, as we have been a bit disappointed with the food at The king's arms of late.

We tried it before and liked it as it is quiet (no music to talk over) but it didn't serve food and some people come straight from work and eat at the book club. However I think they do now.

I have started a new thread for this year so check there for details.
Tuesday 26 January 2016 12.08pm
sorry to resurect this thread - What did you think of The Miniaturist?

we're reading it at the Sydenham book club, to discuss this Wednesday...

Do you post up your thoughts after each club meeting?
Sunday 14 February 2016 3.23pm
If I recall correctly we weren't particularly impressed..... What did your bookclub think of it?
Thursday 10 March 2016 3.46pm
Hi! :)
H is for Hawk is a really interesting book. Some people can speak with the animals better than others.

Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Current: 9 of 9

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: