Does SE1 Stitch and Bitch still exist, please?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 31 January 2017 8.41pm
Hi all,
I need to knit a pink pussy hat for this year's Cheltenham Festival.
I've found a pattern, but would hugely benefit from some tips.
Is there still any knitting going on in SE1, please?
Thanks a lot...

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 3 February 2017 9.06am
Yes, SE1 SnB is still alive and well at Simon the Tanner on the 2nd and last Mondays of the month, anytime after 8 pm.

Any knitters and stitch craft is welcomed and we'd be happy for any newbies to join us too. PM me or post here for more info.

Ivanhoe - we'd be delighted to see you again. Pussy hats are set to be this year's favourite accessory 😃
Friday 3 February 2017 10.33am
Cool! Thanks, chustler

Hope to be there very soon. Would love to see you all again, too! Need to look for some flouro pink yarn now. Also, the pattern I've found uses circular needles (which I know I've been told aren't difficult, but which I find a bit scary as someone who can scarcely remember how to cast on!).

Can't wait to get started!!!!!

Saturday 4 February 2017 12.33am
Circulars are a bit weird first time you use them, but not to be scared of them. If you want, there's always an option to knit with normal needles and add a seam later, but we can walk you through the technicalities....

If you want other options for patterns try this search on Ravelry
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#view=captioned_thumbs&query=pussy%20hat%20&availability=free&sort=best&craft=knitting
Friday 17 February 2017 6.10pm
Sorry not to get down there on Monday, but was stuck at work.
Will get onto it this week and no doubt be at S&B at the end of the month begging you all to put right the mistakes I've made ;0)

Monday 27 February 2017 3.31pm
Hi Ivanhoe

We should be at Simon the Tanner tonight by 8.30 (or a bit earlier) assuming it's open that is. THe last couple of times we've turned up on a Monday it's been closed for one reason or another. PM me your phone number and I can text you if there's a change in venue
Monday 20 March 2017 2.08pm
Cheers, Chustler.

Hat was made and proudly worn. Jane has photos, if you want a giggle ;0)

Wednesday 22 March 2017 9.39am
Ivanhoe wrote:
Cheers, Chustler.
Hat was made and proudly worn. Jane has photos, if you want a giggle ;0)

yes please!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network