Forum Social - Thursday March 10th at Simon the Tanner from 7 pm onwards

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Wednesday 9 March 2005 2.19pm
I thought I'd start a separate thread to remind everyone about the social tomorrow night at Simon the Tanner on Long Lane, as the details became somewhat lost in the ramblings on the other thread.

We have tables reserved in the name of Emma (whoever she is!) from 7 pm onwards.

Do come along - everyone's welcome. Especially if you buy me a drink.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 9 March 2005 2.21pm by The Lady Miss Jo Jo.
Wednesday 9 March 2005 3.32pm
i'll buy you a drink.
(if you buy me one back.)
Wednesday 9 March 2005 4.01pm
This will be my first Forum and I am quite nervous- I saw a thread about this yesterday, and I do have a picture in my head of what all the forum regulars look like, but havent met any of you, except for Jackie!
I shall be bringing my social airbag in the form of my friend Hamilton.
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow
Anonymous User
Wednesday 9 March 2005 4.04pm
I'll buy you a drink lovely! Is your sister still coming? I'll buy her a drink too.
Wednesday 9 March 2005 4.34pm
Aw come on Sarah, dont be nervous. If you want to come with us, please do, I'll call you. And I'm sure Hamilton will protect you. We;ll buy drinks. I will buy JohnR and Carol chips. And myself, to keep my theiving hands off everyone elses.
Wednesday 9 March 2005 4.41pm
I am only a teensy bit nervous, but excited too!
Hamiltonian will indeed protect me- in fact he is going to drive us there but in his teeny weeny car, otherwise I'd offer you guys a lift.
Wednesday 9 March 2005 5.41pm
There is a residents meeting of my building at 8- will come afterwards.
Wednesday 9 March 2005 7.20pm
We shall try and be patient and wait for you...we went to the Royal Oak on Friday night but started to flag at nine oclock being so elderly and decrepit. However, I was inappropriately dressed, (it was SO hot in there) and since I'd finished all JonR;s chips there wasnt anything to hang on for (not true, I missed chatting to Lang Rabbie really 'cos he arrived when we were leaving).
Wednesday 9 March 2005 8.20pm
Greetings all... from myself and Iris the car that the lovely SarahMc mentioned... thrillled to be attending you gathering

Gosh, that tomorrah...

... I'll be in touch
Thursday 10 March 2005 9.49am
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: