Summer Festivity

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 26 March 2005 5.24pm
After a small consultation with the rather exclusive lunch club, we would like to offer two alternatives for the get together on our terrace this summer (in order to imbibe large quantities of cider and to view the sun setting behind the wheel assuming that there is a sun to set). EITHER: Friday 10th June OR Friday 22nd July. Please could we have votes from you as to which date looks most likely.
Saturday 26 March 2005 8.55pm
I vote for 10th June, for the reason that it will be such a superb night that you will then feel impelled to have another party on the 22nd July (well, its worth a try... actually either is OK for me).
Tuesday 29 March 2005 1.38pm
I vote for the 10th June too as Mr P & I are off to a family do in Spain at the end of July. Thanks for the kind invitation Jackie, sounds like it should be fabulous.
Tuesday 29 March 2005 7.44pm
OK 10th June in our diary, if the bloody sun doesnt shine, there will be TROUBLE. About six thirty onwards, sun should be setting around 8.00 I think. We will be glad to receive one and all till dawn>
Tuesday 29 March 2005 9.28pm
Sunset & Sunrise! Wayhey!
Wednesday 30 March 2005 11.53am
You can come and wake us up in the morning, the terrace is all yours. We could, come to think of it, provide breakfast. All this presuming that we dont have frost and snow...England in June can be so capricious.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network