New Invitation for 10th June

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Friday 27 May 2005 3.20pm
To an;yone who doesnt follow the "socials" forum, here's a reminder. The SE1 -ers are invited to our roof terrace from about six thirty on 10th June. We live on the top of Metro Central Heights at the E&C (if you stand at the Coronet or at the Faraday Memorial, and look up you will see our trees waving in the howling gales - we have requested said gales to abate on 10th June but....). Cider will be drunk, and hopefully so will you. Otherwise whoever brings a bit of nosh will be much hugged and kissed. Who ever does not will also be hugged and kissed. HOWEVER, the security getting into our building is absolutely draconian. So I do really need to have your name if you are coming, so that I can tell the Concierge Desk downstairs to let you in. Otherwise you may find yourself sitting in the car park. So whoever thinks they will be coming please let us know, either by private message or unprivate message.
Friday 27 May 2005 3.44pm
Me and Mrs I will be there, thanks, Jackie. Looking forward to it very much.

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 27 May 2005 4.22pm
Are we talking real names, or will the concierge accept Higher Watha, Mini Haha and friends? And can Blake work out who he will be on 10 June?

There again the profusion of Harriets might increase his confusion.

Sarah
Friday 27 May 2005 5.26pm
Doesnt matter, as long as it's identifiable, otherwise we might get a whole lot of axe murderers. Ivanhoe, I know your real name (the first bit) but I will put Mr & Mrs. Ivanhoe on the list, and Sarah, tell me what names and I will add them. THe Concierges will have a ball!
Ade
Saturday 28 May 2005 12.30pm
Ade will be coming as Ade.

And Ade will insist on referring to himself in the third person.

Saturday 28 May 2005 11.24pm
I'm hoping to be there. Although it's only 2 days after my boyfriend returns from a four-month trip abroad.....
Sunday 29 May 2005 11.44am
So wouldnt the boyfriend like a glass of cider onour terrace before some other activities, TLMJJ?? I will put down TLMJJ (and your real name 'cos I know it )plus significant other on the list.
Monday 30 May 2005 11.19am
Mr Plum & I shall be there also.
Monday 30 May 2005 9.01pm
jackie rokotnitz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So wouldnt the boyfriend like a glass of cider
> onour terrace before some other activities,
> TLMJJ?? I will put down TLMJJ (and your real name
> 'cos I know it )plus significant other on the
> list.

He might need something more fortifying than that! : D

Tuesday 31 May 2005 6.21am
Hmmmm,more fortying than cider.....we are, as I write (the Professor is faffing around looking anxious because I'm writing instead of putting my toothbrush into the case) off to Czech Rep. to Karlovy Vary (Karlsbad to you). I shall look for something more fortyfying there. Back on 7th in order to prepare for YOU LOT!!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: