The morning of the 11th...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Friday 10 June 2005 11.50pm
...after the evening of the 10th.

Jackie & Jerry, many thanks for being great hosts, and fellow SE1ers who were there - it was good to meet you all. My first taste of cider in years and I'm still standing - can't be the real thing....

Saturday 11 June 2005 12.00am
Ditto - between the tangram table and the four or five varieties of cider on offer - it is a wonder that any of us got home and are in good enough shape to type...

Thank you both for hosting - was lovely to meet so many new people (and equally lovely - if slightly less polite - to see those I already know)...
Saturday 11 June 2005 1.39am
Jackie and Prof , thank u for being such wonderful hosts.
thumbs up to Mapmaker for the lovely tart tart. It was delish.
Unladly like miss Jo Jo fo rthe unlady like Focaccia -brill, Tharg and Ivan and almost everybody for the cider - I liked it. I hope my head tomorrow morning likes it.

Saturday 11 June 2005 8.22am
Thank you Jerry and Jackie, I had a great time.
Saturday 11 June 2005 8.31am
Many thanks to Jackie & Jerry and everyone for a great time, and to the cider people for a stonking hangover!

Saturday 11 June 2005 8.57am
A big thank you to Jackie and The Professor- I had a lovely evening.
Saturday 11 June 2005 9.55am
Well WE had a lovely time, and thanks to him upstairs we had the right evening for it...the Professor counted the bottles (25) and that's without Tharg's three gallons of Hagleythingy Crab whatsit, THANKS ALL OF YOU for coming and bringing all the goodies (scarcel any leftovers alas - we thought we'd be eating free for the rest of the week, but ....) and we're up for doing it again any time.
Saturday 11 June 2005 10.29am
And a big thanks from us too; we enjoyed ourselves as did Fred who very grumpily gave in to going home way past his bedtime. Thanks especially to the impromptu 'babysitters' during the evening ... and for the cats ... and for the lovely spread ... and for the drinks ... and for the views ...
Saturday 11 June 2005 11.29am
Great view, great company, lots of foods and ciders (and Jerry's cyser) to try, and most of all, lovely hosts. Thank-you for generously opening up your home to us Jackie and Jerry.
Saturday 11 June 2005 12.09pm
Thanks Jackie and Jerry - the view and the company was great.

A few pictures are up...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulholmes/

Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: