Wednesday walkies and drinkies

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Anonymous User
Tuesday 18 October 2005 2.58pm
Does anyone fancy doing the "Along the Thames" pub walk on a Wednesday evening? I think they do it Fridays as well but the guide on Wednesdays is superb (I went on the ghosts of the CIty one that he does recently).

Anyway - if anyone is up for it, it meets at Exit 3 of Blackfriars tube at 7pm and ends at the George on Boeough High Street.
Friday 21 October 2005 7.20am
Boeugh High Street sounds like a cool place....if we werent in Tel Aviv we'd come , however the Professor loves that kind of thing so we would certainly do it one of these Wednesdays or Fridays..we like going along the river anyway we do it regularly with our visitors who are duly impressed with the utter trendiness of our area.
Monday 24 October 2005 12.49pm
Hi Birdie, what was the walk like? Worth attending?
Anonymous User
Tuesday 25 October 2005 9.30am
I was posting this as a future maybe thing Jaunita, at the moment I can't get away from work in time to partake in any such shenanigans.

That said - I was at the George on Friday night and saw the walkers end their stroll - they gave their guide a hearty round of applause so I guess it's not bad.
Thursday 27 October 2005 11.05am
What's the ghost walk like and when does it happen?
Anonymous User
Thursday 27 October 2005 3.03pm
The ghost walk was great, there are several each week in different parts of town.

The company do loads of walks - they're called London Walks (I think - sounds plausiblew doesn't it?)

Well worth a fiver!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: