Drinking buddies?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 25 February 2006 4.18pm
Hi,

I'm new to London and am living on Tanner St. I see there's a few bars and nice looking restaurants in the area, but I am in need of some drinking buddies! I've gone out once or twice on my own but it just isn't the same -- I'd love to know some cool people in the local area.

I suppose a little description is in order... I'm 32, male, work in IT consulting and have recently arrived from New York. No weird habits but plenty of opinions and generally think I can keep up my end in a conversation.

If anyone feels like dropping me a line, just send me a mail at nflack@hotmail.com

Nigel
Sunday 26 February 2006 8.24am
Hi Nigel- welcome to our Forum. There are plenty of potential drinking buddies here - this is the Socials section in which we suggest, plan and talk about getting together or having been together. People usually join us after they have connected with the Forum as a member and shared in many of the issues we discuss here. The common ground between us is SE1 and the Forum. And yes, plenty of opinions here too, to say the least......!
Sunday 26 February 2006 7.01pm
Hi Nigel, I echo Maurits' sentiments. Why don't you come along to the next Book Club meeting which will be either Wed 1 or 8 March? Don't worry if you haven't read a book, nobody will mind & you can meet a few of us SE1'ers over a beer of two. There is another thread in the Socials section about the Book Club so check it out!
Sunday 26 February 2006 8.06pm
And even lack of weird habits isn't an impediment!
Thursday 16 March 2006 10.17am
i am brian & so is my wife

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: