Home Workers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 4 April 2006 8.23am
I have just recently started a new job which means I am working 3 days per week approx from home in Borough SE1. Rather than just stare at my laptop all day and the walls of my flat, if anyone else in similar circumstances fancies meeting up for a sandwich/coffee one lunchtime, get in touch ! I work as an account manager for a manufacturing company and have spent the last 15 years going to an "office" everyday, so working from home is rather a new thing ! Thanks , Mark
Jac
Tuesday 4 April 2006 12.10pm
Hi Mark

The lunch club was set up for exactly the same reason an escape for those who work from home or otherwise find themselves at home. For one reason of another we haven't met recently but generalkly there is between 4 to 6 of us depending on whos free that week. We are getting together tomorrow at the bermondsey kitchen (set menu 6). why not come along if it is one of your at homes days. The table is booked for Juanita easily recognised as a tall chinese girl or simply ask and there is someone else new coming along so its a good time to meet new people.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: