Dinner club

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 19
Sunday 9 April 2006 9.56am
Ok, so there's a "lunch club" but that doesn't do me much good since I'm never here for lunch. Who's interested in a regular dinner outing?

I live close to Bermondsey St. and I gather there are some nice places to eat there, but I'm sure there must be other places to eat around as well. I would certainly like to try some of the nicer places like Village East, Bermondsey Kitchen etc., but some basic good food in more down to earth joints would be welcome too.

How about every two weeks?
Sunday 9 April 2006 10.49am
nflack that's a great idea and I cant believe its taken all this time for someone to suggest it. Personally speaking I'd have to stick to "basic good food in more down to earth joints" and places with special deals or whatever, I can't afford to eat out too often, but I'd cetainly like to join you once in a while.
Sunday 9 April 2006 4.36pm
Sure Nigel, I'll come along. Bermondsey Kitchen and The Hartley are both very very good, havent tried the Indian,....where are you during Easter Weekend all of you?
Anonymous User
Monday 10 April 2006 10.04am
Sounds good! We shouldn't forget La Lanterna in Mill Street or Arancia on Southwark Park Road too!

Am around most of Easter weekend though am committed to one day as dutiful daughter / auntie.
Monday 10 April 2006 11.40am
I am around at Easter too ... would love to come along
Monday 10 April 2006 12.37pm
We're around as well.
Monday 10 April 2006 1.25pm
I have a feeling I will be too, I think my sailing trip has been cancelled.
Monday 10 April 2006 2.28pm
We will be too- in fact we've booked for the special offer at Roast (last day of it) on Friday night through toptable.
Anyone else want to join us?
Monday 10 April 2006 3.22pm
Oh yes, I'd love to go, after all the slagging off and excited postings and what not, I'd be VERY interested to go to Roast. What do I do to book and what time?
Monday 10 April 2006 3.38pm
can i come
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 19

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: