Sunday Lunch with Music May 7

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 10 April 2006 8.07am
Remember that jolly lunch we had in the garden of The Horshoe with the background of folk music (all those people with their fiddles and squeezeboxes)? Anyone feel like doing it again on Sunday 7th May?
Monday 10 April 2006 8.45am
Jackie you have beaten me to it as Plum and I were talking about another one of these ... and the twins could make their first appearance at an SE1 social ... anyway count us in ... and this time we are going to staple Fred's shoes to his feet ...
Monday 10 April 2006 8.59am
Sadly, I'll be in Bristol.
Monday 10 April 2006 9.28am
We'll send you flowers ... :-(
Monday 10 April 2006 9.46am
I will try and make it and this time say hello! sorry did not make Friday night as other commitments which was a shame as probably the leat distance to stagger home!!
Tuesday 2 May 2006 8.32pm
Alas, I will be in Chiswick on Sunday
Wednesday 3 May 2006 6.59pm
After all the excitement I may well be away this weekend ... oops! Jac if you are still going could you let Plum know as I think she'd like to ...
Wednesday 3 May 2006 7.10pm
Oh God, me too, away with some very stuffy county people, couldnt get out of it. Sorry guys. But I DO want to go to that place.. either first Sunday in June (4th) or July.
Thursday 4 May 2006 4.49pm
Well, I may be in town after all, but if nobody else is...?
Thursday 4 May 2006 5.04pm
We might be. If I don't have to go into work. Sunny day lunch and beer would be great.

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: