Birthday drinks

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 1 of 8
Thursday 20 April 2006 1.29pm
It's my brthday on the 10th May and I will be having drinks in a pub, probably somewhere in Clerkenwell/ Farringdon, from about 6 pm until Birdie falls over. Do let me know if you'd like to come along.... If not, then I can send my address to you via PM so you can send the pressies and flowers to me.
Anonymous User
Thursday 20 April 2006 2.07pm
That came round quick!

I'm in!
Thursday 20 April 2006 2.08pm
is that NORTH of the river?
Anonymous User
Thursday 20 April 2006 2.56pm
Jon - you're speaking to someonw who just came back from a whole other hemisphere - crossing the river is gonna seem like chldsplay!
Thursday 20 April 2006 3.00pm
What???!! Your birthday AGAIN, TLMJJ, I cant believe it. And we had those very jolly drinks in..er...where was it last year? Alas, leaving for Tel Aviv on 9th May so wont be able to attend.
Thursday 20 April 2006 3.01pm
Well, it's a toss up between having it near work or having it near home. At the moment I'm veering towards near work, but I may decide to have it near home instead. I shall make a decision once I'm over the jet-lag. Or next week, if that's sooner...
Thursday 20 April 2006 3.03pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
What???!! Your birthday AGAIN, TLMJJ, I cant believe it. And we had those very jolly drinks in..er...where was it last year? Alas, leaving for Tel Aviv on 9th May so wont be able to attend.

It has come round quickly, hasn't it? I think I must have birthdays more frequently than other people. The drinks last year were also in Clerkenwell, in a place called The Green.
Jac
Thursday 20 April 2006 3.06pm
i seem to recall not remembering how I got home last time I joined you for birthday drinks. woule love to come again. wasn't that the last place we saw Ade?
Thursday 20 April 2006 3.13pm
It was. Didn't he say he was going to Soho, then disappeared, never to be seen again?
Jac
Thursday 20 April 2006 3.15pm
A bit worrying wasn't it
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 1 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: