Summer Bash

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Monday 5 June 2006 7.30am
Seems like forever that we had a bash on the terrace...on 13th August (as you have all generously been helping with) I have my Mum's 90th birthday party. So how about having a do a few nights after that? There will, I dare to think, be booze left over. And my lovely daughter will be here with my grandchildren and she's never had the chance to meet you guys. Anyone up for it?? Plum can bring the twins. How IS Plum?
Jac
Monday 5 June 2006 10.28am
jackie I'd love to come it was great last year.
Monday 5 June 2006 10.31am
I would love to come along, particularly to something that has nothing whatsoever to do with me selling you Tupperware. Thanks and I will keep an eye on this thread.
Monday 5 June 2006 10.46am
You are a brave woman Jackie! If we are around we'd love to come along and I hope to see Plum in the next day or so, so will pass the date onto her too. And as far as I know she's ok ...
Monday 5 June 2006 2.45pm
Sounds good to me ... count me in!
Monday 5 June 2006 6.03pm
Sounds like another great night, we've enjoyed all the other times we've been 'up on the roof', so Jackie, me and the wife would be happy to accept your kind invitation.
Monday 5 June 2006 9.08pm
Thank you Jackie, sounds like a lovely evening in the offing - sadly Mrs Paul will be out of the country so (work allowing) I'll be on my own.
Tuesday 6 June 2006 5.08pm
Jackie,

Sounds great, count us in and let us know if we can help out beforehand - we're only downstairs (in the new flat !)

Sarita & Hitz
Tuesday 6 June 2006 8.49pm
Yes, yes, yes!
Tuesday 6 June 2006 9.52pm
Sounds lovely. I'd love to come, and I may even try to drag the kiwi along.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: