Speedwalking/Jogging partner - South Bank

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 10 July 2006 6.46pm
Any girls out there interested in meeting up for speedwalking/jogging and chit chat in Southbank area?

Noura
Monday 10 July 2006 8.55pm
Hi Noura, a couple of us girls already go jogging around SE1/SE16. You are welcome to join us!
Monday 10 July 2006 9.00pm
Thanks for the invite Juanita :)Which nights do you meet? And where?
Tuesday 11 July 2006 9.06am
nights?

;-)

These guys are serious, they run at 7 in the morning!
Tuesday 11 July 2006 11.55am
7am eh? The only thing I run for at 7am is my shower in a mad dash to get ready for another day's work.

Anyone out there interested in meeting once or twice weekly in the evenings - around The Globe area?
Wednesday 12 July 2006 4.32pm
Noura, we are not THAT serious about jogging, honest!! (Thanks JonR)

We are running in the mornings at the moment because 1) it is too hot to run at 7pm, and 2) our jobs mean that we don't get home in time to run at 7pm.
Tuesday 25 July 2006 3.19pm
Noura

i've just entered myself for the Nike 10K run again this year, and need to start running/jogging again fairly soon.

send me a PM if you want to start, maybe one or two evenings a week, or leave a post here.

Other people who may be interested in joining us, feel free to say...
Tuesday 25 July 2006 6.29pm
I have already joined the South team for the Nike 10k. Are you really going to start running again? I seem to recall you managing the last 10k without any training :-)
Wednesday 26 July 2006 12.05pm
yes i am going to start training again. after the last one, i couldn't walk for a day, and it was only 10K - i felt nearly as bad afterwards, as i did after the London Marathon in 2003!
i'm aiming for a decent time too (by that i mean anything better, or at least near, 45 mins). my PB for 10K is 51 mins.
Friday 28 July 2006 7.44am
Noura wrote:
Any girls out there

Slight flaw in your offer Jon ... though with a bit of lippy??!! ...
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: