Summer Bash reminder

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Saturday 29 July 2006 7.28am
Just to remind everyone that August approaches. 18th is cordoned off for SE1ers to frolic on my terrace. Pass it on.
Jac
Wednesday 2 August 2006 2.28pm
Jackie I am very sorry but i will have to give the summer bash a miss this year as I will be away. A pitty as it was such fun last year but two weeks of sun peace and quiet on a greek island was too good to turn down. Have a drink or two on me and I look forward to hearing all about it.
Thursday 3 August 2006 9.09am
Likewise, Jackie - as you picked up on the 3yr old thread, we will be away now (originally we were to be away earlier but unfortunate circumstances have meant postponement until the week of your bash) ... We will of course be there in spirit ... and Freddy will be devastated to miss a party at yours! Especially as you have laid on companions for him this year!

It will of course be a wonderful evening. Enjoy!
Thursday 3 August 2006 4.15pm
I am the new kid on the block and wondering if this party is really for real!!
Anonymous User
Thursday 3 August 2006 7.40pm
I often think that after the event, Clare. But that is just too much vodka.
Anonymous User
Thursday 3 August 2006 8.01pm
I've a horrible feeling that 18 August is the Big Brother finale night, in which case I'm already committed to a party elsewhere.

Boo
Jac
Thursday 3 August 2006 9.54pm
This will be Jackie's third party and she is a great host and will soon have you introduced to other Real SE1 people. If I was in town I would definately be going in fact I am rather sad to be missing it.
Friday 4 August 2006 7.32am
Yes Clare we are real...although all these real people going away is unREAL! (Usually we have the do in June but this year I thought it would be nice for my daughter to meet y'all and she;s over with the grandchildren, - shame on you Julie for witholding Freddie's company - he and my granddaughter might have hit it off and who KNOWS where that could have led..). Anway Clare, yes we are all real and robust. Getting in to the bash is a bit of a mission, draconian security means you have to do a week's training to get to my terrace, but after that it's er...quite congenial I think you'll find.
Friday 4 August 2006 3.14pm
Myself and Hitz will be there - let me know if you need any help.
Friday 4 August 2006 9.56pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
shame on you Julie for witholding Freddie's company - he and my granddaughter might have hit it off and who KNOWS where that could have led..)..

He's playing hard to get ...
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: