Summer Party SOS

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Monday 14 August 2006 2.40pm
Owing to the fact that my PM service is UNOBTAINABLE, will anyone who has not done so let me know ON THE FORUM that he/she/they are coming to the party on Friday (any time after six thirty and please bring a contribution - anything from sausage rolls to sponge cake). Look at this thread on Thursday and you will get instructions how to get in to my particular place in Metro Central Heights at the Elephant & Castle. Look forward to seeing the usual suspects and some brand new faces. bUT IF YOU'VE LET ME KNOW BY PRIVATE MESSAGE I CANNOT READ IT!!!
Monday 14 August 2006 5.30pm
Jackie,

I hope to come. And perhaps Mr Sarah.

Looking forward to seeing old faces and new.

Sarah
Monday 14 August 2006 6.48pm
Jackie,
I would also love to come with my boyfriend. Do you have a plan if it rains? I'm off to Madrid until Wednesday, so by then I guess your PM will work again.
Hasta la vista!
Monday 14 August 2006 9.50pm
Connie doesnt matter if it rains plenty of place inside...look forward to seeing you will put down "Connie and boyfriend" but does the boyfriend have a name??Lovely Sarah, look forward to seeing you TOOOOO.
Thursday 17 August 2006 10.38am
Thanks Jackie, you may call the boyfriend Charal.
Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow.
Friday 18 August 2006 11.49am
Hi Jackie,

Myself and Olivier would love to visit you tonight. He has heard so much about the SE1 socials!

Kevin (irish Kevin).
Friday 18 August 2006 12.49pm
lOVELY, YOU ARE ON THE LIST
Friday 18 August 2006 1.27pm
iS THAT iRISH kEVIN FROM THE cHRISTMAS DO?

[OOPS, caps lock error!]

Hurrah! will be good to see you again!
Friday 18 August 2006 1.30pm
Jackie - Mrs R has just heard from Plum. Can you put Plum, Eammon and twins on the list please?

Cheers
Friday 18 August 2006 2.17pm
Jackie, really sorry P and I can't come this evening. Apologies for late notice. Hope all goes well and an enjoyable and merry time is had by all. See you at the book club 20th Sept, I hope Best K
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: