Summer Bash Instructions

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 17 August 2006 7.44am
Those who havent been to me before: it's a bit of a mission.

Come to the main entrance of Metro Central Heights (down the small road beside Wetherspoons in Newington Causeway just off the E & C roundabout). Go into the Concierge's hall on the right. Tell them you have come to Jackie in 323 and give your NAME. (If you arent on the list you will be in a spot of bother). He/she will then give you a code number (I dont know what it is because it changes all the time) and ask him to direct you to the South Block Entrance which is a small door at the end of the parking lot. There is a key pad outside. Put in the code and push/pull the door. go into the corridor, turn left and left again and you'll find another door with a code pad. Put in the number and you are at the lifts. Go to the 10th Floor. When you get out you will see a swing door opposite you. Go through it and up two flights of stairs and then sharp right up three small stairs and you'll find another door. On the right side of the door frame is a small bell which says "323 only". Ring and we'll come.
Thursday 17 August 2006 7.56am
Sustenance: The form is that everyone brings something. Can be a salad, a cake, some cheese, booze of course, I provide the basic but dont guarantee large quantities of anything!
Friday 18 August 2006 2.37pm
Jackie,

I have trawelled through various threads but can't find details of when it starts. Could you remind me.

Thanks,

Sarah
Friday 18 August 2006 2.54pm
Any time from 6.30-7.00 onwards Sarah!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: