Going to the theatre

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
fh
Thursday 26 October 2006 11.52am
I'm an avid theatre fan and was wondering if there are others out there who would like to get together in a group and go and see a play now and then. once a month maybe? or more if smaller groups want to go?
Is anyone interested in The Cryptogram at the Donmar Warehouse starring Kim Cattrall or A Moon for the Misbegotten closer to home at the Old Vic?
Friday 27 October 2006 9.13am
Count me in, there are all sorts of things I want to go to. See you at Nov.5th do.
Friday 27 October 2006 10.25am
I'm already going to see The Moon of the misbegotten - but am certainly interested in other plays etc.
Friday 27 October 2006 6.23pm
Besides that, does anyone like the Opera???
Monday 30 October 2006 1.58pm
I am also in for theatre. But I must say that I saw a play with Kim Catrall last year and her performance was not very good. I read better critics about her current play though.
Saturday 4 November 2006 6.53pm
I've just got back from seeing Wicked in Victoria starring Idina Menzel.
I am not a musical fan at all normally but I REALLY wanted to see this as she has a wonderful voice and won a Tony award for it on Broadway.
Have to say it was absolutely wonderful, great fun.
Sunday 5 November 2006 10.35am
I saw Cryptogram and whereas I didn't particularly liked the play, I thought that Kim Catrall was excellent.
Wednesday 6 December 2006 12.52am
There is something about the old Vic , a client of mine said that if you live in the SE1 you can get in for 5?? On Wednesdays
Wednesday 6 December 2006 8.52am
You can get residents tickets for any performance in the old vic for 5, but can only get them from the theatre and have to take proof of address (e.g. utility bill). It's possible to book in advance, limited to 2 per resident.
Wednesday 6 December 2006 5.06pm
I like going to the opera ....
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: