Tennis on Bermondsey Street?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 20 November 2006 2.42pm
Hi i am fairly new to the area and fancy a bit of sporting activity. I enjoy tennis and am probably of amateur standard and fancied a mess around on the bermondsey st courts! I am 22 and work and live nearby so prob one eve a week/weekends would suit me but I'm fairly flexible. Let me know if you're keen. Could start a sort of club/ladder system if enough interest. Will be good to meet some people in the area too so feel free to get in touch! Cheers!
Wednesday 22 November 2006 7.21am
Hello There !

My tennis racquet has lay dormant for tooo long.

I'd love to play again - I live at Elephant & Castle and would call my level of play very amateur !

Happy to arrange a 'mess around' sometime soon

Regards, Hitesh Patel
xitesh@hotmail.com
Wednesday 6 December 2006 12.44am
I would like to say Count me in but I have to say I and twice your age, and a little ha ha over weight and never swung a stroke but I am keen and with rackets.
If there is anybody that would feel good about that and ready to full about laughing doing so, do let me no as I would love to come. Dougie
Wednesday 6 December 2006 11.10am
how about early one Saturday or Sunday morning?

i'd be up for that - i need to do some more exercise!

i could run there, play tennis and run back!

anyone fancy that this weekend? about 9am?
Jac
Wednesday 6 December 2006 12.29pm
Jon 9 am is not early and dont you usually have a hangover sat and sun mornings? Only joking.
Wednesday 6 December 2006 12.33pm
9am is fine with me but actually have left my tennis racket somewhere.... i can still meet if you could bring a spare and balls?? if not next sat i should be more organised!
Wednesday 6 December 2006 12.35pm
Jac
Wednesday 6 December 2006 1.38pm
i have a spare racket jon can pick up from me.
Wednesday 6 December 2006 2.33pm
it's ok - i have my own spare racket.
Wednesday 6 December 2006 2.38pm
cool. lets meet at the courts at 10 if that's ok... 9 a little too early especially after my xmas party on the friday! actually since i won't recognise you lets meet outside the wolpack, the pub on bermonsey street as presume there won't be anyone standing there at that time of the morning so will be easier to spot you! anyone else welcome to come too! see u then!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: