Expecting a baby???

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 26 March 2007 9.54am
Congratulations!

So am I! Via the forum we have got a small SE1 Yummy Mummies group of other ladies who are expecting or just given birth. If you would like to join us then drop me a PM.

Michelle x
Tuesday 27 March 2007 10.49am
I've always wondered whether it's insulting to call a woman a Yummy Mummy. Or whether I'd refer to myself as one, and if I did would it imply that I thought I was gorgeous?

I'd be interested to know anyone's thoughts...

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 27 March 2007 10.56am
Personally, I can't stand the term, it makes me want to throw up. What does it purport to mean anyway? And if anyone referred to me as such, they'd be likely to receive the contents of my child's nappy in a jiffy bag.

Sorry Michelle ;)
Tuesday 27 March 2007 12.58pm
To me, a yummy mummy is simply one that tastes nice
Tuesday 27 March 2007 3.54pm
With a fine chianti?

Tuesday 27 March 2007 4.01pm
for those who know them - my brother and his wife (mostly his wife actually) have just had a little boy. Born at 3 minutes past one this morning, at a healthy 9lbs 14oz.

(probably not the right thread so don't reply to this here, i'll start a new one in chatter)
Tuesday 27 March 2007 4.13pm
Yummy mummys are pretty young girls with babies...dont see there's anything insulting about the term. I think there's a slight suggestion that they're spoiled and rich and dont have to do anything exept dangle their designer babies...but it shouldnt mean that. Mummys ARE yummy, but babies are more so.
Tuesday 27 March 2007 5.47pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
With a fine chianti?

Indeed, sir. Or possibly even a ribera del duero
Tuesday 27 March 2007 8.25pm
[ice hockey keeper's mask] "slurp slurp slurp" [/mask]

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: