Re: Gay pub in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Sunday 15 April 2007 8.09pm
hi, i would be up for meeting any gay guys who live around the area for drinks. i live right next to "The Fort", but it doesn't look very welcoming to go into on my own (personally speaking). pm me if you wish. thanks.
Monday 16 April 2007 2.37pm
I have a feeling that SE1 is a bit thin on the ol' gay bars. We tend to go to The Little Apple on Kennington Road. The Gladstone on Lant Street (Now 'the Glad' - rarely a more ironic name change has been done)used to be gay and then changed and became the most gay unfriendly bar around! Other than that I'm not sure of any others around here. The Fort is not really a sit down and drinks kind of bar... just so you know what not to expect!
Tuesday 8 May 2007 8.57am
Thanks for that, will have to check it out. I BTW am very gay-friendly and so is my fella Dan (which is one of the many reasons why I am with him).

BTW: We went to see Marc Almond's Evening of Torch & Romance at Wiltons Music Hall on Friday evening and he was supreme, as always. His manager and his friend Paul very kindly gave us and our friends Reserved front row seats, which helped to make the evening even more special. So if they're out there, thanks again guys. We had a fabulous time! :-D
Thursday 7 June 2007 3.12pm
well, I am gay too and would like to meet other gay people or gay friendly people in SE1 or SE16. I don't live near the FORT but I walk past it every day on my way to work.

Any ideas, please message me.

Kiss and cuddle.

jx
Tuesday 12 June 2007 9.10am
hello flipper,
Elaine from the chocolate lounge (southopia in the past) is re-opening her place up newington butts - near the apple - on saturdays again.
she said boys are welcome there as well.
no entry fee from 7 to 11 and then they charge a small amount apaprently.
it's worth investigating and getting a few others on here to hand hold you :-)
Sunday 17 June 2007 5.03pm
Hi
I heard a rumour that the guys from the flower shop on Bermondsey St are opening a gay bar. I have no idea if this is fact or not
Wednesday 8 August 2007 9.44pm
Men who own a flower shop, gay?
Opening a Gay bar?

My word, what a shocker.

It's bound to fail - there are no gays around these parts.
Thursday 9 August 2007 7.55am
Just think of the marvelous decorations you will get - fresh flowers everywhere in the bar!
Monday 20 August 2007 1.08pm
whatever happened to The Leather Exchange as a gay or at least gay friendly boozer??
Monday 20 August 2007 6.31pm
Is there somewhere gay UNfriendly? Hope not, in this day and age.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: