5 a side football

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 3 of 5
Tuesday 5 June 2007 12.50pm
Il be up for a bit of footy on Saturday or Sunday, whichever is most popular with people. Where you thinking of playing? wat time etc?
Tuesday 5 June 2007 12.53pm
See this thread ...

http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/Services/LeisureCulture/SportsClubsCentres/SportsFacilitiesParks.htm

Southwark Council site migt have something similar too if you google it
Monday 20 August 2007 10.46am
Did the 5 a side ever get going? Because I'm keen to play and where I live we have a 5 a side pitch that is free to use.
Monday 20 August 2007 11.18am
where's the pitch? nothing's happened. th/fr/sat are best for me.
Saturday 25 August 2007 10.16am
It's close to Southwark Bridge and if Andy P, the originator of the thread, had enough intitial interest I'd be happy to liaise with him to get something going. Thursday sounds like a good day to me.
Wednesday 29 August 2007 5.48pm
hmm...the english are so apathetic. I'm up for thurasday

look if anyone fancies himself a decent player and wants to play in a game on Wednesday at Elephant (6) let me know. starting in 1 hour from now!
Wednesday 29 August 2007 5.48pm
hmm...the english are so apathetic. I'm up for thursday

look if anyone fancies himself a decent player and wants to play in a game on Wednesday at Elephant (6) let me know. starting in 1 hour from now!
Thursday 13 September 2007 4.32pm
If SteveMaz doesnt mind booking the free pitch near his place then we should try to get a game going. Id definately be up for a game on a Thursday evening. Judging by the number of people on this thread it must be possible for us to rustle up 5-aside.
Thursday 13 September 2007 10.48pm
Good idea.
Wednesday 17 October 2007 12.35pm
I've just seen this thread - did you all get a game going yet?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 3 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network