5 a side football

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 4 of 5
Friday 19 October 2007 10.46am
Nothing happened.

If you're a respectable player or better I can put you in touch with a friendly game on Sunday afternoon at Kennington Park.
Friday 19 October 2007 11.13am
cholmondeley wrote:
Nothing happened.
If you're a respectable player or better I can put you in touch with a friendly game on Sunday afternoon at Kennington Park.

HHhmmmm...the pressure is on before we've even touched a ball! A respectable player I hope I am and I'd be interested in playing. Where is it and what surface is the pitch?
Friday 19 October 2007 11.40am
Kennington Park, Astroturf, 4pm, it'll be between 5 to 8-a-side, relaxed friendly game, let me know if your coming. I'll have an orange jersey, organiser is Adam.
Friday 19 October 2007 12.25pm
Right. I'm in! And thank you

Alan.
Friday 19 October 2007 3.44pm
I should say it's 3.50
Monday 22 October 2007 9.14am
Hello. Uh hum...as you are already aware I didn't turn up yesterday. I slightly overcooked myself at a friend's birthday bash the night before.

If I'm welcome, I'll turn up this Sunday. Promise!!
Monday 22 October 2007 1.03pm
ok.
Tuesday 18 August 2009 4.42pm
We have 10-12 players who play fortnightly on a Tuesday night at Guy Street Park (unbooked basketball courts) at 7.45pm. We need extra players, but more importantly a pitch to play on now that the nights are drawing in.

We have tried the Columbo centre, Beormund Primary School and Tower Bridge primary School and they won't do it. We are waiting on the Downside Fisher Centre for a reply. We are also trying to contact the Fire Brigade which have a pitch on Great Suffolk street

It's with a great bunch of guys and the standard isnt too elite, so if you fancy a game, the next one is on next Tuesday the 25th at 7.45pm, or know of anywhere in SE1 that will hire pitches out, do drop me a line.
Thursday 27 August 2009 10.43am
You could maybe try the Elephant and Castle leisure centre as well?
Jac
Wednesday 9 September 2009 10.18pm
This is Jac's son posting (17 yrs old)

I would love to join in, havn't played football much since my GCSE days.

There is a small pitch on long lane off elim estate with floodlights in the eveing. But it's a bit to small and on concrete.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 4 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network