Spring social

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 1 of 7
The Lady Miss Jo Jo Thursday 19 April 2007 10.05pm
Shall we have a spring social? Maybe before the 4th May? I think Maurits should suggest the date and venue...
Jac Friday 20 April 2007 9.11am
Yes lets, at book club we were saying its about time we had a bigger get together.
jackie rokotnitz Friday 20 April 2007 11.52am
Rotten lot...I shall have a quiet sob into my tea here in Tel Aviv...
Tattie Friday 20 April 2007 11.55am
Your choice to be such a globe trotter!
chustler Friday 20 April 2007 2.15pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
Rotten lot...I shall have a quiet sob into my tea here in Tel Aviv...

maybe there's an opportunity for some kind of Tel(e) Conferencing here. but of course, you wouldn't be able to have the chips then.

when are you back Jackie?
jackie rokotnitz Saturday 21 April 2007 8.08pm
Not back till 25th June and I dont expect you to wait for me (sob) because it's my own fault (sob) for being a globe trotter (howl, sniffle).
But I'm going to see Mauritz and Fabian in South Africa and you can all seethe with jealousy....
maurits Sunday 22 April 2007 4.46pm
Oops- I haven't been in this section for a while; sorry for this very late reaction.

We haven't planned a Leaving Do as such, simply because I couldn't bear the thought of having to organise another thing on top of everything else. But, if we can combine a regular Social with saying goodbye, then I am all for it.

We're leaving our flat 4 May, but will be in London for a little longer, staying with friends in (I apologise) SW1.

We could do the following dates: 7,8,9 and 15 May.
The Lady Miss Jo Jo Monday 23 April 2007 11.29am
My vote is for the 15th May (but only because I will be celebrating my birthday on the 10th and 12th May)
juanita Monday 23 April 2007 12.57pm
15 May sounds good to me
jackie rokotnitz Monday 23 April 2007 1.58pm
Well, I hope you all have a bloody good time (sulk, sulk). Trouble is one can never leave at the right time, missed Chustler's moment of triumph and now a Spring jolly, too galling for words....
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 1 of 7

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions