Expecting????

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 16 May 2007 2.37pm
You are in good company! We are a group of 16 ladies who live in SE1 who are at various stages of bump or Bugaboo who meet once a fortnight at various local [non smoking...] bars and restaurants. Our next get together is 29th May in Bermondsey Street. If you would like to come along then drop me a PM.

Michelle x
Friday 1 June 2007 1.43pm
Just wanted to add that all parents and soon to be parents should check out the Boroughbabies website on Yahoo Groups:
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/boroughbabies/

It was set up by a local mum and input is from local parents in and around the South Bank area. It has a list of things going on in the area for parents and babies. You can also add the the database and calendar any info or events you want to publicise locally.

You could add your meet ups Michelle to the calendar and then you can set it to send out e-mail reminders closer to the time of your meet up. It currently has 41 members but the more the merrier.

It also includes dates for the local NCT meet ups which occur every Friday and also the local working parents meet up times, which happen around once a month.
Tuesday 12 June 2007 9.43am
Hi Michelle,
I'm also expecting a baby, on 11th August, and am on the lookout for women in the area in a similar position, so I was glad to stumble upon your message! D'you know of anyone else in the area expecting a baby at roughly the same time?
Best wishes,
Claire
Friday 12 October 2007 3.15pm
I've just been directed to this thread having posted on the SE1 discussion forum. Claire J - did you have your baby on 11 August because that was my due date too! I'm looking for a group I can join with people who understand what we're going through!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: