Summer social

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
jackie rokotnitz Saturday 7 July 2007 10.07am
Seems to me that the summer bash is being neglected. How do you guys feel about convening on my terrace early September. August is getting a bit choked up, although my daughter and kids will be here 12-26th August, and the kids would love to see James and Emily, Freddie and Florence and so on. Anyone got any ideas? Weekend of 17-20th we're on a barge on the canal from Leamington Spa. But otherwise.....
Tattie Sunday 8 July 2007 9.48pm
I've been looking forward to the next social on your terrace since joining the forum and so far not managed to make one of them - so YES count me in!
JonR Wednesday 11 July 2007 6.45am
Mrs R and I are otherwise engaged, but thanks for the offer - all previous ones have been great, and i'm sure this one will be too!
The Lady Miss Jo Jo Friday 20 July 2007 1.02am
Count me in, too. I'm a bit busy on the 8th September, and the week before, but am pretty free after that.
juanita Friday 20 July 2007 10.00am
Jackie, have you decided on a date yet? August bank holiday?
jackie rokotnitz Friday 20 July 2007 7.42pm
Which day is August Bank Holiday, sounds OK to me...
Boss St Bloke Friday 20 July 2007 9.38pm
This site has the bank holiday dates.

Any chance I can come along? I promise to bring along a bottle of whatever if you post up a list of your favourite plonks...
jackie rokotnitz Saturday 21 July 2007 6.53am
Summer Bank Hols 27th August...sounds fine to me. SURE Boss St.Bloke, everyone from the Forum is welcome. The drill is that everyone brings something, (food, wine, whatever) and I provide venue, basics, etc. From what I read today the chances of a torrentially wet evening are pretty good (apparently it's going to rain for EVER).
connie Monday 23 July 2007 1.54pm
I'd be delighted to come for my second summer party at Jackie's! I'll be back from France on August 12th, so anytime after that is fine with me. Looking forward to it.
Tattie Monday 23 July 2007 4.52pm
In the diary!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions