Forum Social Part Two!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Wednesday 3 September 2003 9.05am
Considering the success (alleged as I missed it!) I think it might be a good idea to have another social at the Garrison towards the middle of the month so that people who missed the evening (i.e. me) and those who were on holiday (i.e. James) can make it and meet you all.

Comments?

Yes/No?

David
Wednesday 3 September 2003 9.06am
I love these threads ;0)
Wednesday 3 September 2003 9.49am
I'll come. Always up for a booze up, me.
Wednesday 3 September 2003 9.58am
I'll think of a date then....

Excellent!
Wednesday 3 September 2003 10.29am
Yeah I'll come. Couldn't make it that last time, so would be up for it this time round.
Wednesday 3 September 2003 12.17pm
I enjoyed going to the Garrison but should have brought more money with me so I could have had more than 3 pints. If this becomes a regular thing should we hold it in a different recomended SE1 pub/bar every month? I have an ambition to visit every pub, bar and restuarant in SE1 (I'm making reasonable progress planting flags on my maps) and it would allow each of us to visit places we might not otherwise go to and ensure people from all parts of SE1 have a gathering near them at some point. Fr'instance I've yet to go to the Leathermarket or the Royal Oak.

Just a thought ...
Wednesday 3 September 2003 4.29pm
I'm up for it was caught up at work last time.

I can't make it 11-16th Sept though

LeatherMarket is a good idea
jac
Wednesday 3 September 2003 6.11pm
Im with David. I think we should vary the venue, surely it would be undemocratic to support only one SE1 venue.

I might even make it if I can get a baby sitter
Wednesday 3 September 2003 9.38pm
I'm newly registered on the forum, but have "lurked" on the discussion boards/ been on the newsletter e-mailing for quite a while longer...

I also couldn't make the last gathering at The Garrison, and agree it would be unfair to give patronage to just one locale.

I've never been to the Leather Exchange, but can highly recommend the Royal Oak...

Thursday 4 September 2003 7.43am
I guess the Leathermarket is the place then!

Would thursday 11th suit all?
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: