Stitching, bitching and happy hookers!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 71
Birdie Thursday 15 November 2007 11.00pm
I can't even remember how it's done! How will I cope without you to start each piece for me?
curatrix Saturday 17 November 2007 4.25pm
janefs wrote:
May I suggest a solution to this tricky issue, you could even stow your knitting wool in there, and just think - you could knit and drink at the same time!
- http://www.gear-zone.co.uk/eshop/Camelbak-Womens-Sugar.html

love it. might even be big enough for the enormous tablecloth I've been intending to finish for the past 5 years...and/or enough liquid refreshment to keep me going on it for a while!
Julie Saturday 24 November 2007 8.40pm
So when would people be up for a meet - should we go for first Monday in the month? How are people fixed on Mon 3 Dec?
Tattie Tuesday 27 November 2007 12.55am
I think MOnday 3rd is OK, but not sure. Certainly can't do 10th but may be able to do 17th (so as not to be tooooo close to bookclub maybe?)
Tattie Sunday 2 December 2007 9.29pm
Monday (tomorrow) is fine with me - or do we want to wait till the new year??
Julie Monday 3 December 2007 12.52pm
I wonder whether we ought to wait until the New Year? I'm too busy knitting Christmas gifts to even think of leaving my sofa for the next three weeks!
Tattie Monday 3 December 2007 6.04pm
Let's wait till the New Year.... Love to find out what you're knitting for gifts though!
Julie Monday 3 December 2007 8.22pm
Cupcakes!
Tattie Tuesday 4 December 2007 4.42pm
Nothing edible then...
Julie Tuesday 4 December 2007 5.39pm
They'll floss your teeth though ...
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 71

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions