New Years Eve

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 23 December 2007 1.59am
Are there any plans for New Years Eve? Last years 70's do with the fondu at Jacs was fab! Tattie mentioned a new year bash at her new place but plans seem vague so I am offering. I dont have the seating capacity of Jacs place but i am happy to offer large amounts of Lasagne, garlic bread, salads and copious amounts of booze. Children welcome as long as they dont wreck the place more than my 2! Suggesstions for a theme welcome - dont think we dress up enough anymore! Post, PM or text me, newcomers welcome too and as always James, a standing invitation to you! MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!
Wednesday 26 December 2007 7.10pm
Ah, Plum is amongst us again! Good to see your name all over the place Plum. Sorry cant make New Year, too far away, but thinking of y'all.
Friday 28 December 2007 12.03am
Hi there - by far not settled in enough to organise an SE1 do I'm afraid.....
Friday 28 December 2007 1.15am
I'm going to a party on the beach with some All Blacks.
Friday 28 December 2007 1.42am
The Lady Miss Jo Jo wrote:
I'm going to a party on the beach with some All Blacks.

Now THAT sounds like the kind of party I'm really jealous to hear about! Please DO have lots of fun TLMJJ
Friday 28 December 2007 8.56am
Kia ora TLMJJ!
Friday 28 December 2007 10.32am
im on the way to NZ as I type ...... ok well in my dreams have fun LMJJ, remember your a married woman:) Ive been let off the hook hosting a new year bash having been invited by friends to dinner. Can't wait. Happy new year to all
Friday 28 December 2007 6.36pm
Sorry we wont be in SE1 for New Years Eve - we are here in Madrid til 03 Jan, but are planning on having a "Thank Goodness January is Over" do in Empire Square at the beginning of February !!
Saturday 29 December 2007 8.22am
I'm also going to a party on the beach here in Tel Aviv...but it's not summmer, it's quite chilly at night, nevertheless, writing this in HOT sunshine on Sat. morning...VERY Happy New Year to all.
Saturday 29 December 2007 10.37am
Jac wrote:
im on the way to NZ as I type ...... ok well in my dreams

For a moment I thought you were coming to NZ without telling me and was Very Cross Indeed!

Happy New year, everyone.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: