Wassailing at Bankside?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 4 January 2008 6.29pm
anyone else planning to go for the twelvth "night" daytime celebrations at Bankside? maybe a special se1-ers toast to the holly man is in order?
Saturday 5 January 2008 12.29am
Plum, Boss St Bloke and myself are meeting up at 11am at the riverside tables ouside the Anchor pub. You, and anyone else, is welcome to join us. Aiming to have a drink and then go and join in the festivities.
Saturday 5 January 2008 6.32pm
sounds like a good plan. will hopefully see you there
Sunday 6 January 2008 8.54pm
Sorry guys - did not get back till 5:30! was it nice??
Sunday 6 January 2008 9.06pm
It probably was nice, but we totally failed to meet up, as only Boss St Bloke was feeling up to going at the appointed time (though with Plum it was her twins that were unwell rather than her). I think Chustler saw the main part of the performance and I caught the bit at the George, and Boss St Bloke just went home (probably and quite justifiably in disgust at everyone's punctuality, laziness or unreliability). Sorry Boss!
Monday 7 January 2008 12.48pm
Hey, no probs - I'm a big lad and can take the knocks. Things like this don't bother me and I quickly get over them with no grudges. And I don't bang on about it.

Was just feeling unloved, that's all.
Monday 7 January 2008 1.17pm
you are loved!
Tuesday 8 January 2008 3.04am
Absolutely! I especially love you loads since you got my wireless broadband up & running! As UMsJo said, my little one was poorly and i didn't want to bring her out in the cold. Sorry to have missed the Green Man celebrations as it's usually such fun (especially with mulled SE1der!)
Tuesday 8 January 2008 5.34pm
Boss St Bloke wrote:
Hey, no probs - I'm a big lad and can take the knocks. Things like this don't bother me and I quickly get over them with no grudges. And I don't bang on about it.
Was just feeling unloved, that's all.

sorry to have not met you - but wouldn't have recognised you and ther were a LOT of other people around.

i'm sure there'll be another occasion
chustler

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: