Spring Social

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 10 of 11
Elsita Monday 7 April 2008 5.36pm
I'll try to make it to both, love to meet more SE1 people.
So far it's been a lot of fun and I'm sure that won't be any different in the future!
Juliet M Tuesday 8 April 2008 8.03am
So May 5th is The Woolpack at what time? Miranda and I will be in Gloucestershire with my Dad that weekend and I need to book train tickets to return to London that morning in time for whenever it is we're meeting.
chavender Tuesday 8 April 2008 9.11am
what time is 2nd at Blackfriars Wine Bar ?

http://barcelonavisit.com
Holiday flat in Barcelona
Plum Wednesday 9 April 2008 12.11pm
We were going to make it lunchtime on the Monday, is 1.30 ok for you?
Juliet M Wednesday 9 April 2008 12.35pm
Should be OK, I will check which train we'd have to get.
juanita Wednesday 9 April 2008 12.42pm
chavender wrote:
what time is 2nd at Blackfriars Wine Bar ?
7pm onwards. See you there!
Juliet M Thursday 10 April 2008 8.12am
Plum wrote:
We were going to make it lunchtime on the Monday, is 1.30 ok for you?

I've decided to go to the country another weekend 1.30 at the Woolpack's fine. I've rather lost count of who else might be there though!
Tattie Thursday 10 April 2008 9.03am
I'm certainly joining on the 2nd, and also hope to see you all on the 5th although I might get there a bit later.... Will keep you all posted!
Plum Thursday 10 April 2008 4.16pm
I think Julie and family are coming on the 5th, Elsita too, me, Mr P and sprogs, don't know who else, will ask at lunch club tomorrow.
Plum Monday 21 April 2008 10.08am
Have been thinking. Rather than The Woolpack on the Monday, does anyone fancy a picnic?
Southwark park is lovely, great flowers, a lake, a bandstand, playgrounds for the kids. We could sit on rugs and eat salmon quiche and strawberries, quaff white wine ... all depends on the weather of course but if it's sunny it could be fab.
What do you think?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 10 of 11

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions