Spring Social

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 9 of 11
Tattie Thursday 3 April 2008 11.43pm
How about the old school yard? I know for now they only open 5:30 or thereabouts, but by May they might have changed that?

If nothing else, they're new (on long lane - also see SE1 discussion) and seem very open to suggestions....
jackie rokotnitz Friday 4 April 2008 7.29am
Well, we'll have to take over the entire place because, as I reported yesterday, it's rather small.
chavender Monday 7 April 2008 8.13am
At Elephant, there's always Lye torng, not exactly a pub,more a bar, not chic but not bad Thai, usually plenty of room in the dining area, or for the daring, the Latino place upstairs, not a pub but a cafe and always masses of room it seems.

http://barcelonavisit.com
Holiday flat in Barcelona
juanita Monday 7 April 2008 8.22am
Does nobody want to go to the Blackfriars Wine Bar on Fri 2 May then?
Tattie Monday 7 April 2008 10.21am
I'll go on the 2nd of May. Never been to the Blackfriars Winebar and it looks nice
juanita Monday 7 April 2008 11.43am
Goodo ... I have invited other folk who live in SE1 but don't post on this site (yes, they actually exist!)
janefs Monday 7 April 2008 1.36pm
juanita wrote:
Does nobody want to go to the Blackfriars Wine Bar on Fri 2 May then?

this nobody does...
La Martinet Monday 7 April 2008 2.32pm
This nobody might, too, as it'll be over in my neck of SE1...
Plum Monday 7 April 2008 4.13pm
I'd like to come too, looks lovely, lets hope the weather's good so we can sit outside.
Tattie Monday 7 April 2008 5.18pm
Marvellous - looks like we might have 2 socials!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 9 of 11

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions