SUMMER Social: IMPORTANT!!!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Thursday 28 February 2008 9.33am
Listen up all of you. I know this is rather premature but SUMMER SOCIAL WILL BE ON FRIDAY 4TH JULY AT MY PLACE because our much loved and missed Mauritz and Fabian will be here and I just talked to Mauritz in Capetown and fixed it with them. They are going to be in Europe for a short while and to fit in with their dates and make sure we give them a rousing welcome - that's the day. SO, no one is going anywhere on 4th July, not even the Americans amongst us!
Thursday 28 February 2008 10.13am
It's my wedding anniversary

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 28 February 2008 10.30am
Hi Jackie, please count me in. Excellent choice of date - so easy to remember!

Can I suggest that you really get into the 4th July spirit and order several truck loads of this tat?

I especially like the "Free Standing Cardboard Cutout Uncle Sam" - not remotely tacky.
Thursday 28 February 2008 10.52am
>>SO, no one is going anywhere on 4th July

What a shame. I had hoped to go to your party. Never mind.
Thursday 28 February 2008 11.04am
Damn, I am off to France for my cousin's wedding on that date! What a shame, after missing the fireworks party, I was so looking forward to the next social at Jackie's, especially catching up with Mauritz and Fabian.
Thursday 28 February 2008 11.39am
Oh Mapmaker..very droll. It would be lovely to see you again...you've been missed (by me anyway). Love to the tweed jacket.
Thursday 28 February 2008 11.42am
I'll be in the States.....
Thursday 28 February 2008 9.28pm
I'll be there I hope. I want to see Maurits and Fabian (as well as the rest of you of course)
Friday 29 February 2008 5.51am
We are looking forward to it!
Friday 29 February 2008 9.12am
Sorry, I will be in Spain ....
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network