Friends in SE1!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 20 March 2008 3.40pm

I am moving to SE1 this weekend and don't know anyone in the immediate area as yet.

I like going for coffee / chatting with my female friends, going out in the city at night etc. but i'd really like to make a new female friend / friends who live in the local area. I am single, female late 20's, am quiet but enjoy going out and having a good time with my friends.

If anyone has the same interests please reply (I don't yet have internet access but will reply back asap).

Thursday 20 March 2008 4.27pm
Hi ali1...why dont you come along to our Spring Social in the Woolpack on 28th March? Then you can meet lots of us!
Thursday 20 March 2008 5.23pm
You might even make some male friends. Not me, because I'm miserable and grumpy, but some of the others are nice.

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 21 March 2008 8.24am
Indeed ... there is also a group of us meeting at the Dragon Castle 1pm in Elephant & Castle for the SE1 lunch club.
Tuesday 25 March 2008 6.02pm
Hey Ali, just moved too. Same specks, we should get together sometime- Spring Socials?
Wednesday 26 March 2008 8.18am
Thanks for your invites. I'd really like to come to the Spring Social to meet you all. I'm not familiar with the Woolpack, is it close to Elephant and Castle tube station / bus stops? What time are you meeting and how would i know who you all are??!
Wednesday 26 March 2008 10.01am
No no, the Woolpack is in Bermondsey Street. Look on the A-Z!!
Wednesday 26 March 2008 12.49pm
I see, thanks!
Wednesday 26 March 2008 4.45pm
Click on the Spring Social thread and there are details of how to find the pub etc. Kick off is 7pm onwards, they do food in there too if you're hungry. We're all planning to wear daffodils in our lapels so should be easy to find. Hope to see you on Friday!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: