May Social

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
juanita Sunday 30 March 2008 7.00pm
I feel bad that I was unable to make it to the Woolpack last Friday, so would like to propose another get together.

When? Fri 2 May 7pm onwards
Where? Blackfriars Wine Bar , Scoresby Street SE1 0XN

Perhaps this would appeal to any SE1'ers who live near Waterloo or Southwark tube.
Tattie Sunday 30 March 2008 8.27pm
Should be able to make that, and may be bringing a (lady) friend as well
Jac Sunday 30 March 2008 10.30pm
Yep Im up for that too. It would be nice for the bermondsey se1ers to meet some waterloo se1ers and it still not too far to wonder home from. I like the Blackfriars wine bar, the owners friendly and it has a good selection of wine (unlike the gastly wine at the woolpack) and it tends to be quiter in the evening (as i believe its main trade is at lunch times) which makes it much more suitable if you actually want to chat to other people.
MrsR - RTW Monday 31 March 2008 6.34am
we'll be there - to see how much se1 has changed in a year!!
juanita Monday 21 April 2008 12.13pm
See you all in the Blackfriars Wine Bar on 2 May then!
juanita Monday 28 April 2008 5.08pm
Just phoned Blackfriars Wine Bar to confirm that they were open on Friday evening ....and they are! I gave my name and mentioned the SE1 forum, so they are expecting us.
Jac Tuesday 29 April 2008 8.05am
Im planning on coming along anyone else or is it going to be just a small select group of se1ers?
Elsita Tuesday 29 April 2008 8.29am
Sorry people,

would love to join you, but I'm off camping in Holland. Won't be back until the 12th.
Have fun!
Julie Tuesday 29 April 2008 6.42pm
"Fraid we'll be sampling the delights of the Norton Canes service station when you all meet up and will doing similar on Monday too ... so none of the Julies at either of the Bank Holiday get-togethers :(
janefs Wednesday 30 April 2008 9.14am
Jac wrote:
is it going to be just a small select group of se1ers?

could be the usual suspects, which is fine - I'll be staggering along as fast as my crocked back will allow.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions