Christmas Social?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Friday 7 November 2003 6.51am
Thought the kind offer from the Leather exchange deserved its own thread - so here it is:

"You are all more than welcome at the Leather Exchange we are happy to hold a table for you any night and if some one wants to give me a call we may arrange a couple of platters for you, upstairs is nice this time of year real fire etc just check we haven't got a function on the night you want to come,also happy to book a downstairs table any night bar number is 02074070295,cheers Kate"

Since TLMJJ, and presumably others, have identified me as a sad person who needs to be taken out for a drink I am pretty much available any time after the kids are in bed. (Hubby can babysit - arrgh it all sounds so sixties). I just have a problem with Wed 12 Nov and 16-18 Nov (Sun-Tues). Should we set four as a quorum, and then confirm the date with the kind Kate. I assume November will be better as these Bankside types will have full diaries in December.

All welcome, birdie. The bizarre thing about the first social was that noone was as I imagined.
Friday 7 November 2003 10.12am
I'm up for it, I like the Leather Exchange - can't do 21 or 24 th Nov and most of Dec is filling up
Friday 7 November 2003 11.04am
I'm definitely up for it. Anytime in the week after next is good for me.

I found no one was as I imagined either (and judging by their comments I certainly wasn't what they expected!)
Monday 10 November 2003 12.09am
No quorum, but I like the idea of playing chaperone to Biscuit Boy and TLMJJ. Wonder what he will be like. Cream crackered?

Does Thurs 20 Nov at 8.00pm suit both?

Plus others. Not quite RSVP, but we can then ask Kate for the right sized table......platter.
Monday 10 November 2003 12.57am
I can do the 20th November, I think. But I am worried that since my previous post no one else has replied - have I scared everyone else off?
Anonymous User
Monday 10 November 2003 8.54am
I could make Thursday 20th, wondering now if I should be scared!! ;-)
Monday 10 November 2003 10.03am
I can do 20th, am not scared...yet...!
Monday 10 November 2003 10.08am
I can't do the 20th November - but have fun and don't forget to report in how it goes!!

Curly
Jai
Monday 10 November 2003 11.55am
I will try to make it on the 20th !

Varkenslachter
jac
Monday 10 November 2003 12.08pm
Not sure but will try to make the 20th
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: