new boy in town

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 7 June 2008 5.42pm
You guys seem like a gregarious bunch. How do I get involved in the fun? Happy to cook or make cider if that helps.
Sunday 8 June 2008 9.52am
Welcome jannertrack,

we have a table booked at the King's Arms for the pub quiz tomorrow eve. Have a look at the pub quiz thread to get a feel of our track record. ;-) Feel free to come and join us.
Sunday 8 June 2008 12.12pm
And check out all the other postings in the socials section ... there's usually a get-together of sorts once a week or so!
Sunday 8 June 2008 12.43pm
Thanks guys. I appreciate your help. Happy Sunday. :-)
Monday 9 June 2008 1.08pm
pub quiz (tonight), lunch club (Friday lunchtime) once a week.
book club once a month (usually first Wednesday of month)

there are other's

we try and have a 'SE1 social' about once every two or three months.

We always have a summer social, a fireworks night social, and a Christmas meal.

We've made cider two years running (but not for the past two years), and hopefully this year too.

I tried to get some people interested in playing poker, and we did that twice (might try again soon).
Monday 9 June 2008 5.11pm
What a riot! You ppl are so busy and social---great to see. Okay, returned from London last week but am returning June 24 for a week. Anyone going to the 46664 Hyde Park/Nelson Mandela Concert? Looking forward to it, and London, again. If I were in SE1 full time this social thing would fill my calendar! Laterz.
Friday 4 July 2008 10.01am
Jannertrack, have you checked the Summer social thread? There is a big party on the roofterrace of Jackie's flat at the Elephant tonight. A lot of us will be there.
Friday 4 July 2008 10.28am
Sounds great. Thanks for nudging me. I'll check the thread for more details. If I can make it I'll come along.

Thanks again
Friday 4 July 2008 10.30am
Jannertrack do come along. Instructions on the thread. I willput your name on the list.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: