London SE1 10th Birthday Party!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Pops Tuesday 26 August 2008 8.15pm
I'm really sad tonight, I've just read that the party is taking place whilst I'm on holiday. Hope you all have a brilliant time. Want to see some pics when I return!!
James Hatts Tuesday 26 August 2008 8.36pm
You've beaten me to it - I'll post full info on the forum in a sticky thread tomorrow, but in the meantime go to:

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/10years

All welcome!

Editor of the London SE1 website and SE1 Direct newsletter
Tattie Wednesday 27 August 2008 8.24am
I'm here! Now need to make up my mind which day I would like to go....
chustler Wednesday 27 August 2008 4.10pm
hurrah! count me in for saturday, i love a good party - but what an odd location! James, have you got something up your sleeve perhaps????
chustler Wednesday 27 August 2008 5.14pm
hamlet starts at midnight doesn't it? or have I got it very wrong?
i was thinking 10 year party (it's only scheduled for a couple of hours), followed by dinner somewhere (mar y terra or Taz, or Real Greek) and then Hamlet at the Globe. does that sound feasible??
jackie rokotnitz Wednesday 27 August 2008 8.09pm
But I want to come to BOTH parties and the form only lets me click on ONE...can I fill it in twice?????
Jac Wednesday 27 August 2008 9.31pm
What about friday and then we can go on drinking/celebrating late into the night at one of the near by bars?
Plum Thursday 28 August 2008 2.13am
You,ve all beaten me to it, but it looks like an 8.30 maximum finish to me so I think we should have a social after!
Dinner & Hamlet sounds fab (maybe we could do a group booking discount) as does drinks & pub food.

It would be great to get a consensus as to which day suits better as I'm sure the more, the merrier!

So ... Fri or Sat guys?
connie Thursday 28 August 2008 10.14am
I'm in for Saturday and Hamlet...
Ivanhoe Thursday 28 August 2008 11.20am
We're away on Sat, but I'd like to do Friday.

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions