Office space needed close to London Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 21 December 2008 9.21pm
A serviced office space with desks is required for three people working for a local charity: say 300 ft min. We would ideally also have access to a room for meetings/presentations for up to 15 people.
Also would be useful if facilities such as photocopiers/internet access/kitchen etc could be shared.
Required asap in January.

London Bridge/Borough area
Tuesday 6 January 2009 4.28pm
Hi Julie,

I think we might have just what you're looking for. We're based by Shad Thames, not far from London Bridge. The offices are great, and overlook the river. We have both some desk space available and also a seperate glass walled office. Its wooden floors throughout, with exposed brickwork, and a private river walk way entrance.

If you would like a look, please give me a shout anytime - 0780 987 4317.

Joseph
Thursday 22 January 2009 5.40pm
Hi Julie,

I work for a publishing company less than a five minute walk from London Bridge Tube station. We have desk space available at 250 per workstation.

If you're interested in arranging a viewing, call me on 020 7357 8553 or email at gwoods@vault.com.

Thanks,

Gavin
Wednesday 28 January 2009 3.34pm
Hi Julie

I too have desks available in a shared office 10 mins walk from London Bridge in a converted leather factory - a great building, with some other charities and social enterprises.

We provide all furniture and facilities incluing storage, high speed internet, printing if required.

We share kitchen, bathroom, roof terrace and meeting room facilities. Our communal areas are designed so that you can hold small presentations for up to 10-15 popele - I hold events every month of this nature and it works well.

We have 3 desks available from Monday and Id be happy to show you around.

I can be reached on 07739 897 162 / katherine@2waydevelopment.com

Katherine.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network