Offices space required near Borough High St.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 8 March 2009 7.45pm
We are looking for office space for a small size solicitors office. Will be grateful if any one can help.
Friday 27 March 2009 11.15am
Hi Sandramatika

We have 1-8 desk spaces available in creative, bright and airy open plan office to share with friendly and professional architects and interior designers.
Ideal for small businesses and self-employed individuals. Desks can be leased together or separately.

Your let would include:

Individual Desk and Chair
Small Storage/Files Unit per desk
Internet Access
Business Rates
Electricity
Heating
Cleaning
Shared use of meeting room
Use of Kitchen
24-Hour Access
Alarmed Premises with Entry Phone

All included for a price of 90 per desk, per week

We are situated at Dockhead SE1, very close to Tower Bridge (south side) and only 10mins walk from Bermondsey tube station (jubilee line) or 15mins walk from London Bridge Overground/Tube stations. Many bus routes also available in the Dockhead area.

Additional Information

Tenant would provide their own:
tea/coffee/milk
stationary and paper etc.
computer
printer
phone

The existing photocopier and scanner are available for use (each tenant will have their own code and will be charged for their prints monthly)

Scans - Free

Photocopies: (per copy)
1p - A4, black-white
10p - A4, colour
2p - A3, black-white
20p - A3, colour

Payment of Rent

The rent will be charged monthly (in advance) at 390 per month (90x4.3333)

We require one month's deposit of 390 in advance

A deposit of 30 will be required for an entry key

Requirements from Tenant

Before an agreement can be made we will require 2No. verifiable character references and will need your company details. If you are interested please send these to me asap and confirm the date you would intend to start using the office and how many desks you would require?

We look forward to hearing from you
Tuesday 26 May 2009 2.33pm
Hi Sandramatika,

I'm not sure if this is too late but i have only just joined today so thought I would respond now to you.

We are a serviced office company which also offer meeting rooms and virtual offices and have over 56 different locations across the UK and therefore will definitely be able to cater for you needs. For more information see wwww.mwbex.com / info@mwbex.com alternatively call 0808 100 1800.

Regards

Shelley

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: